Send resume and cover letter to NewBern@coldwellbanker.com.
Agent Services Coordinator
Job Category: Administration
Level/Salary Range: DOE
Position Type: Full-time
HR Contact: Office Manager
Job Description: The Agent Services Coordinator is responsible for executing administrative and marketing functions that drive productivity for the agents. Primarily the Agent Services Coordinator serves as a liaison to the agents, oversees Company’s MLS participation, supports agent recruitment, creates marketing collateral and provide technological support and trouble shooting.
Job Goals and Performance Expectations:
· Listing and transaction coordination – MLS management, Showing management, Transaction database management. Maintain intra-office inventory details and showing instructions.
· Develop and manage Company social media marketing including posts, blogs, ads.
· Oversee Company promotional events, social functions and training sessions.
· Take notes and dictation, transcribe correspondence and enable and develop communication with internal/external clients.
· Executive Team support as needed.
· Manage special project assigned by Company’s Executive Team. Provide the Executive Team with status updates and results.
· Communicate with Special Vendors as necessary.
· Serve as back-up to the Front Desk staff when needed.
· Other duties and responsibilities as required and/or assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Social Media Programs
· 1 year Real Estate, Mortgage or Legal experience desired. Active NC Real Estate License or ability to obtain a license is preferred.
· Capable of handling and maintaining confidential and sensitive information.
· Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Must be hard-working, able to work independently and on a variety of projects at one time.